Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Raspberry Pi for beginner - Part 2: hardware

Here is the second part where I share my experience with Raspberry Pi.

I received everything ! I order the Raspberry Pi on Amazon Saturday, and I received it the next day ! Pleasantly surprised!
About the case, it took less than a week (shipped from the UK).

Here is the pictures of everything.



You will notice something that I didn't mention in the first part. I bought a USB switch. It's not that expensive and I think it is more friendly user and less risk to break the connector than unplugging the cable every time.

I was really surprised by the size of the Raspberry Pi. It's really small.

I will not create a post to explain how to plug the Raspberry Pi, because it's really easy. However, my next post will be about the setup of the micro SD card and how to install the OS.

No comments: